40 Acres of Fall
Early Autumn at the Inn is truly a special time of year. Our magical forty acres have transformed from lush greens to the warmth of yellow and orange hues. During your stay, enjoy a gourmet breakfast overlooking Narragansett Bay each morning and our exclusive guest-only afternoon tea. Head into town and enjoy the splendor of the Newport Mansions with entry for two at any of the Newport Preservation Society mansions dotted along the Bellevue Avenue. End your day with a delicious, seasonally-inspired, three-course dinner for two in the Dining Room at Castle Hill.
- Two-night stay at the Castle Hill Inn
- Gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Cheese Plate w/ 1/2 Bottle of Cabernet upon arrival
- Two tickets to any Newport Preservation Society Mansion
- Three-course dinner for two in the Dining Room at Castle Hill